Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Post I

What's good people?  I'm glad you've decided to come through and check out what this new thang is all about.  Some of you know me as C.B. (using initials for privacy issues), Omaha native, teacher, para-professional, poet, or all around good guy.  Some of you may know me as nabraska, the poet who spent 12 years in Atlanta, and was known for good drinkin', smokin' (weed), and a "in your face performance", also former co-host of Word On Tha Move.  Others may know me as combination of both.  And even some may know me from twitter (former402poet), or through facebook (poetfourzerotwo).  However you know me, I'm glad you're here, and welcome!!

So this is the new blog, New Brotha's Chronicle.  I named it that because I feel re-born. (don't trip it's not a Christian thang...lol)  From 2008-May 2011, I had a whole lot of issues.  I'm doin' this blog to release--lettin' the world know, I went crazy, temporary insanity, but I'm comin' back.  I'm chronicling the last few months here, to let everybody know, it's cool to go crazy, just have a plan, or some deep faith, and a road-map on how to get back to "so-called" sanity.

This blog will contain past blog issues from my old blog: www.brasblog.blogspot.com It was there when much of the background story begins, so I'll be incorporating posts from there into here.  Because my life is hectic, and I don't take note like I should some post will be put up, and an explanation will follow.

I hope that you will follow me, keep up with me and all that good jazz, and hopefully you will find something in this to help you in life, with life, or know that you are not alone out in this vast existence we call living.  Give Thanks....let's get it in!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment